Somehow, we’re already into the third month of the year! We’re nearing a quarter of 2016 and that’s pretty crazy, isn’t it? I feel like I say this all the time but time can so easily slip through our fingers if we’re not careful and I for one have big plans for my right now. January was a test run, February pushed me to my limit and now?
Bring it on, March. You’ve already turned me 25, so what else is in store?
- Practice yoga twice a week.
- Skimp and save some extra money.
- Hang out with Winnie, Ella, Kristabel and my girls.
- Go on a short walk on at-home days.
- Bake a little.
Repaint my new bedroom.
- Buy fresh flowers.
- Finish my Seoul blog posts before Japan.
- Organise the crap out of my room.
- Indulge in a weekly pamper session.
What are you planning to do this month?