I’ve been spending a lot of time at home lately and with that comes a lot of interior time. A lot. You know the deal, you’ve watched about 4 hours of Netflix and you have no chill. I jest. But I got to a stage of having done nothing but lay down for so long that I was itching to do something.
Case in point: a gallery wall.
Right now I’m feeling very temporary about a lot of things. Temporary feelings, a temporary lifestyle, a temporary mindset... so this gallery wall is also temporary. It’s a great idea if you’re renting or perhaps if you’re in Uni accommodation. All it takes is a stroke of inspiration, some washi tape and a wall.
- A postcard from the manager at Chanel.
- A couple of Project Life cards, because why not?!
- One of my favourite quotes to live by (:
- Bertle and Eric! My two tiny little loves.
- A gold foil postcard of the night sky and my 'Dream Big' card.
- Because Sailormoon.
- An Instax of my little sister and I.
- More Project Life cards because I have so many, I don’t know what to do with them.
Shop the post: