Hong Kong is the ideal backdrop for blog photos -- dreamy scenery of mountains, water and cityscapes, plenty of mouth-watering food and busier-than-busy moments that are fun to capture. It'd be pretty audacious of me to pass this off as a travel diary but Hong Kong is far too photogenic and I thought I'd share some snaps for those of you who weren't around for last year's installment.
1. Skyline. What a beauty, eh?
2. Mid-autumn festival shenanigans. There were carnivals all over town and I got an ice-cream mooncake.
3. So many randomly cute things! My sister and I picked up these ceramic milk mugs.
4. Hanging out with Sharon at the Sanrio pop-up in Langham Place. Dat 3-hour queue tho...
5. Dinner with Mama at Shanghai Popo 336.
6. And more of the same.
7. Hong Kong style crispy won ton. Nothing can compare.
8. A little snippet from some gardens in my hometown.
9. Pretty café interiors.
10. A beverage to quench our thirst.
11. City views.
12. Home sweet home.
13. ME! Full outfit post here.
14. Hanging out with my cousin in his new apartment with his ADORABLE tiny toy poodle puppy, Yandy. He also bakes. What a good egg ^_^
15. Epic dessert times with Winnie at Teawood in Causeway Bay.
16 & 17. SO so quixotic and tranquil here.
18. Bubble tea break with Winnie.
19. Sister selca!
20. HK$36 is literally life-changing. That's about £3 for a huge bowl of ramen. Damn good ramen.
21. Koi and terrapins.
22. The ever-famous and cliché passport snap. Plus Nike Free Runs and Longchamp Le Pliage to complete the frequent flyer look ;)
Photos taken on Nikon D3100 with 50mm f1.8D lens and Nexus 5 phone camera. Processed with Photoshop CS6 and VSCO Cam.