Christmasdetailsdiyetcgift guidei bought thisthe shopping edit
The Gift Guide: Best friend hampers10.12.13
Everyone's favourite time of the year is upon us and my Advent calendar is already awaiting me by the year-round fairy lights that sum up our living room decor. I'm here with a handy
The final installment of my festive gift guide bonanza is a biggie. Bespoke hampers for your bestest friends. Time is ticking and I've slicked together three hampers filled with five treats for varying tastes and budgets, alongside simple shopping links, and they're oh so simple to put together. Just set aside a Sunday evening, pop Elf on and get building. And who doesn't like dustings of confetti, panes of cellophane and wicker baskets?!
The Homely or Creative - Total Spend: £33.55
- Muji A6 Lined Notebook (60p)
- Muji Gel Ink Pens - 12 Pack (£9.95)
- Phone Case
- Carly Watts Bespoke Illustration (from £15)
- Etude House Ice-Cream Nail Colour (£8)
For the homely and creative sort, this hamper boasts a little notebook and coloured pens (ideal for blog notes, by the by!) as well as a little illustration by Carly Watts to adorn the walls, and an ice-cream shaped nail colour from Etude House. Of course you can replace with even more affordable options, but these combine for a lovely rustic, homemade feel.
The Pamper Pack - Total Spend: £42.89
- Costa Coffee Syrup Set (£6.99)
- Rimmel Kate Moss Matte Lipstick in 111 - Kiss of Life (£5.49)
- CHANEL Le Vernis Nail Colour (£17.50)
- Knitted Mug (£8.95)
- Hernando Cortes Chocolate (£5)
The Luxury - Total Spend: £145.78
- Lulu Guinness Envelope Card Holder (£45)
- YSL Rouge Volupte Perle Silky Sensual Radiant Lipstick SPF15 (£24.50)
- Champagne Truffles (£4.99)
- Salted Caramel Small Jar Yankee Candle (£6.29)
- Fifi Lapin Print ($65)
Started a new job and want to treat your best friend, secret confidante, partner-in-crime and sister from another mister to something special? This is a seriously luxe kit. Starting with a Lulu Guinness cardholder to store ID, credit cards, business cards, etc. this is a sweet little gift with plenty of personality. A YSL Rouge Volupte is pretty classic and looks so gift-worthy. To finish off, a Fifi Lapin print, candle and truffles will complete her holiday season.