If you're a longer term reader of my blog, you'll know that I'm a strong advocate of slightly stranger collaborations and that I'm a huge aesthetics girl. (Not a direct plug at my magazine, I promise, but seeing as we've crossed that line...!) Well, today I've teamed up once again with Evian and DVF to hold a competition especially for readers of little Daisybutter.
To win a £200 Selfridges voucher and a 1L limited edition Evian bottle, simply create an outfit inspired by the themes of Valentine's Day and write a little blog post around it.
It can incorporate red and/or pink, be covered in hearts (my personal favourite), or simply be 'what you'd wear on the day'. The only other rules are that one item from the outfit/look must be from Selfridges, and you must be a follower of my blog. Sound good? ♥
- You must be a follower of my blog via GFC.
- Please leave me a comment with a link to your created outfit. It must feature one Selfridges item.
- The competition closes at 12pm GMT on Thursday 14th February 2013.
- The winner will be selected by myself after the competition closes.
- For an extra entry, you can Tweet with: "I've just entered @winyeemichelle's DVF for Evian giveaway here: bit.ly/WphDWB".
- For another entry, like Daisybutter on Facebook and tell me your full name.