Last year I decided to set myself a list of goals for the new year, in an attempt to make the most of my 365 days. I'm terrible with resolutions, but by making a list and keeping it in close proximity all year (mostly on a Wunderlist on my phone - best app!) and on my blog, I managed to fulfil almost all of my goals, bar a few that I've brought over to 2013.
2013 is going to be a complete surprise. Whilst this year I knew that I'd be finishing University, reaching an age milestone by turning 21 and having to enter the Real World, 2013 doesn't hold much by way of plans so far. Without further ado, here's my ambitious list of goals for the year:
· Save at least 20% of my earnings each month.
· Read 20 new books.
· Start and keep up a new feature on my blog.
· Buy my perfect faux fur coat.
· Be a better long distance friend.
· See Beast and BtoB in concert.
· Buy some Polaroid film and document more moments on film.
· Be more positive.
· Go on a city break or holiday.
· Move up in my career path.
· Donate at least a third of my wardrobe to the British Heart Foundation.
· Cut down on coffee.
· Make more use of my weekends.
· See my friends from University whenever possible.
Once again, thank you for the place you played in my 2012, and a very Happy New Year to you all. What are your resolutions, aims and goals for the next twelve months? I'd love to know (so I can borrow some ideas!). ♥