2. Knitted Breton top, £36, Topshop.
3. Kiwi Shop chiffon dotted long tank top, £18.50, Yesstyle.com.
4. Kiwi Shop asymmetric-hem cropped knit top, £11.56, Yesstyle.com.
5. Goat zodiac bracelet, £40, Mulberry.
6. Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light moisturiser, £16, Boots.
7. My Beauty Diary Chamomile and white lily sleep concentrate, £9.10, Sasa.com.
8. Laneige Water sleeping pack, £13.20, Sasa.com.
Well it's been a while since I posted a frivolous list of things-I-want-and-will-probably-buy, hasn't it? I went window shopping last week with my Mama (the most boring type of shopping...) and realised it'd been a really long time since I'd had a 'good' shopping trip.
On my never-ending quest for the perfect wardrobe, here is a short rundown of what August might hold in store for my treasure trove of goodies. First up are these soft beyond soft Leigh skinny jeans: covered in a polka dot and with the cutest little turn-ups, I can see this becoming an everyday wear kinda thing for me. I know it won't be to everyone's tastes but, er, if you know me at all, polka dots are just a necessity in my wardrobe.
I've also fallen back in love with YesStyle.com, my love/hate shopping destination, and a website whose parcels seem to fall through my door far too often. In love with these chiffony, drapey pieces, of course. I also really want this Chinese zodiac bracelet by Mulberry, to add to my current arm candy. It'd be pretty silly to pass up on a piece that is so very 'me' in all aspects!
Finally, it's time to shake-up my skincare again, as I've just run out of my Caudalie life savers, and I'm steadily progressing through my Joliebox and Glossybox samples. (Reviews on those coming soon!) I can't quite decide between the Laneige and My Beauty Diary sleeping masks though - help! ♥