Primarily a handmade jewellery boutique, Cinderela B is full of whimsical charm and delectable designs. Their collections provide a unique mesh of eclecticity, edge and refined classicism, and not one piece would look out of place in my jewellery box.
Some of my favourite collections included the Boho range, with a 'Power' selection handmade with quartz stones, glass beads and the most dainty of plated charms. Also from this collection were the beautiful Liberty wrap bracelets (two of which I kindly got to leave with, but more on that in a moment!). These bracelets are fashion/festival inspired, and feature a unique, exclusive Liberty print fabric with a charm of your choice. I also fell in love with the Bea Bee collection which is summery, refreshing and eccentric in its own charming way. I mean, look at this Mother of Pearl Bea Bee bracelet?
So! I've teamed up with Cinderela B to offer my loyal readers the chance to win a Liberty wrap bracelet and Boho friendship bracelet of your own. They are adjustable to any wrist size - mine are notoriously teeny tiny! - because you simply wrap and tie up the ends, and the one I'm giving away features a silver bumblebee - how adorable, please? To be in with a chance of winning, please comment this post with the names of all three Cinderela B Liberty bracelets. Then leave me with your email address so I can contact you if you win! Good luck!
- You must be a follower of my blog via GFC.
- You must answer the above question correctly for your entry to be valid.
- You can earn one extra entry by Tweeting the following: "I've just entered @winyeemichelle's giveaway with @CinderelaB to win a Liberty bracelet! http://bit.ly/ItiF1L."
- This giveaway will close on Sunday 13th May at 9am, and the winner will be announced in my Sunday blog post.
- Please leave your email address, and your blog URL if possible, so I can contact you.