The best lunch ever from Sainsbury's and the best £3.64 I've ever spent · Sporting a red lip and pyjamas in the dead of night, while packing for home · Cherry blossoms outside Uni · Got my Glossybox March 2012 edition and loved it! · A Cadbury's Flake Easter egg that cost me one English pound. Yep. ONE POUND. · Did a bit of posing in a studio shoot for Eden's FMP work · A pretty window display at Liberty on Saturday · Vapiano's with the dream team! · Snippet of an outfit I posted the other day · Made quiche from scratch with my sister and it was g-o-o-d.
Just a quick one today, because I've been waiting to share a giveaway with you girls for an absolute age. By way of thank you for all of the support on my blog that I've had over the months, I've teamed up with I Love Crafty for a Parisian themed giveaway, with some MUA Cosmetics x Love Hearts goodies thrown in for good measure!
There are two prizes up for grabs, and I'll pick both via Random.org! To do to be in with a chance of winning:
- You must be a follower of my blog
- Please 'like' I Love Crafty on Facebook here and let me know your Facebook name
- Let me know which prize package you'd prefer in your comment
- Leave your email address or Twitter username so I can contact you!
- This giveaway closes on Sunday 8th April 2012 at 12pm (midday GMT)
- For an extra entry, you can also Tweet about the giveaway and include '.@winyeemichelle is hosting an @ilovecrafty giveaway for Parisian inspired jewellery here: http://bit.ly/GOY0hP'
Good luck! Hope you ladies have been soaking up the sun this weekend too! I'm off out on another walk with my sister today before settling down with dissertation work (D-day looms!) and sorting through my bedroom, which is a never-ending task.