1. Favourite issue of Stylist in a long time. If you get the chance read it online here because the ballet inspired editorials and features were really good!
2. Couldn't be bothered to shoot outfit photos, so you got a webcam photo earlier in the week (: It's been a bit of a blah/cba/I'm-too-tired week overall.
4. Did some watercolouring in my styling notebook.
5 & 6. As part of my Interior and Food Styling assignment, I had to take some still-life photos of any objects we wanted, so I picked make-up, being the unique individual that I am(!) We've still not had our lecture or seminar for the assignment, so I don't know how "good" this is in relation to the theories.
7. Planning my outfit for London Fashion Week Day #1!
8. Jam and butter on (burnt) toast and a coffee on Friday morning before beginning my travels.
9. A plethora of emails all informing me of the same thing.
10 & 11. Went to the Look Show.
12. Tights of choice for LFW. (Primark, £2!)
13. Some of the goodies I came away with.
14. My press pass and Little Black Book.
15. Blah, this is what I woke up to on Saturday morning: a mountain of Uni work that I've been dismissing since my weekend home last week. Managed to get most of it done though! Today will consist of me preparing a presentation and doing copious amounts of Uni reading!
16. A generic, there's-rain-on-my-window-and-I-have-a-camera photo (: This was Saturday morning again.
17. Streaming the Jaeger show when I should have been writing a feature pitch.
18. Experimenting with Bokeh again on Saturday night. I really can't wait to have enough saved for my DSLR so I can get to grips with this all properly!
19. Of course, my week wouldn't be complete without one showing of Harry Potter!
20. Outfit of choice this weekend :D Outfit post anyone?!
21. Made udon noodles with pak choy, chicken, bacon and sweet chilli sauce!