an (odds and ends) week in photos27.2.11
1. Threw myself back into the days of MySpace with a mirror snapshot for the purposes of showing off my hair which looked nicely tousled when I got up on Monday morning to meet Alana for a coffee date ;)
2. The first of many chocolate bars this week! I've had a huge craving for anything sweet this week and er, I totally realise this week's Frugal Feb has gone out of the window, but chocolate was definitely an essential to get through an incredibly boring Fashion and Cultural Influences leccy on a grim Tuesday afternoon.
3. Wearing my new Primark loafers in! This was paired with my outfit on Tuesday.
4. On my stroll through town to get home via our Lush store! I love little accents like these in Southampton, parts of the City can be really cute and quaint. FYI, I ended up buying a Magic Mushroom bubble bar and a Space Girl bath ballistic (my favourite) for the weekend.
5. An unhealthy lunch on Tuesday afternoon. Promptly followed by that Twirl bar above. I managed to make this while on the phone to my little sister - gal's got skillz(!) ;)
6. This week saw the return of my awful sleeping pattern, accompanied by The Sims 3. I stayed up until 4.30am, for a 9am start on one occasion, which was horrendous!
7. Hated weather like this - blah!
8. Finished a large bar of Cadbury's Dairy Milk within about 4 hours on Thursday. Promptly passed out that evening for no apparent reason, although I'm feeling much better now.
9. Hopped on a train to visit the family for my pre-birthday weekend. HAI BAG O' CREME EGGS!
10. Extravagently priced train tickets, my railcard, slowly swelling thumb (I slammed it in a door by accident about two hours after waking up from fainting - F M L). Nails are Barry M Bright Pink and inspired by my five-year-old self.
11. Been wearing this bad boy all weekend! This was one of my presents for last year's birthday (:
12. My Pollo Pancetta pizza at Pizza Express on Saturday afternoon! Such a yummy birthday lunch, I'm so fussy with pizzas usually, but this was possibly the nicest one I've even tasted!
13. Shared a tub of limited edition Haagen Dazs Choc Choc Chip ice-cream with my little sister on Saturday night, while watching Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. Perfect night in (:
14. My sister's current obsession. As IF they have their own book out now!