an (enchanting) fortnight in photos13.2.11
1. Did a bit of work on my Styling notebook, which goes alongside my portfolio. At the moment I have tearsheets, mini moodboards, collages, Lookbook.nu inspiration, my own notes and amateur sketches in there. Probably one of the more fun parts of Uni this semester!
2. Wore this on Wednesday (9th Feb) to Uni. Just my polka dot peter pan collar tunic from Topshop, belted at the waist and with an added fabric bow brooch in the middle for a "new look". This is becoming my go-to piece to play around with!
3. Omnom, potato wedges! Casually made a bowl of wedges after Uni on Tuesday (8th Feb) "just because". Possibly one of the greatest forms of potato ever. Next to the potato smiley.
4. I took this last week when I was home for Chinese New Year (3rd Feb). My Mum customised these boxes and filled them with homemade cookies, chocolate and other bits for family, almost as a care package, because it is good luck to take gifts etc. round at New Year.
5. Mumma bought tulips and put the cutest red packet in them for Chinese New Year.
6. This was one of the dishes we had at our meal (: We went to the Imperial China, in Hertfordshire, which was so unbelievably good: haven't eaten food that good in a long time. This dish is Champagne Marinated Spare Ribs - omnom!
7. Received this gorgeous necklace from Sophie at Trinket Box. I love the little 'M' detail!
8. I got red packets yaaaay :D
9. My desk while I worked away at writing (and finishing, might I add!) a 1500-word review about the Future Beauty: 30 Years in Fashion exhibition that I saw last week. I didn't think it was possible to write SO much in a simple review! It was quite fun to write once I got my head down though!
10. I'm starting a Post-It note collection on my mirror of favourite quotes, all sweetly stolen from Weheartit.com ;) Keep calm and produce a patronus charm, with my nooby drawing of a wand!
11 & 12. Georgie from Dreams That Glitter picked up some adorable Mulberry stickers for me! Thanks so so much Georgie, I'm head-over-heels in love with them, especially the little Tillie bag (: I can't decide what to use them on at the moment, but will probably end up watercolour painting them at some point.
13. Another customary ham and cheese toasted sandwich and coffee lunch :D
14. Dug out my Topshop rope 'Love' ring this week (: I snapped this while v. bored and minus my iPod headphones on my train journey home for the weekend.
15. Mumma made cappucino cupcakes with Baileys cream on top! <3 So very good.
16. My outfit today (Sunday). Obvz I whacked a cardigan and scarf and coat on! I like mixing prints (:
17. Coat and scarf as demonstrated before I left for a cheeky Nando's.
18. Ruffle tube scarf! The ends are open and you slide it on over your head, such a cute little piece.
19. Had a Nando's for lunch today :D Medium spice chicken burger with chips and Perinaise, beautiful! ♥
20. Adam Young from Owl City covered 'Enchanted' in reply to Taylor Swift for Valentine's Day. If you're a fan of either of them, or both, please listen to this and let me know what you think? (: