a (tedious) week in photos16.1.11
1. Started off my week by reading Harry Potter accompanied by fairy lights and my micro book light in the early hours of Monday morning. There's something really peaceful and serene about reading in the dead of night under a little light!
2. I've basically spent the majority of my week tucked up in my room, heating on, coffee in hand, watching Gossip Girl right from the start. And who could forget that Nate & Little J pairing that was so wrong but quite cute at the same time?!
3. Sat at Twitter with Sarah, counting down to 11:11 (part two) on Tuesday, which was 11.1.11! We are so dorky, but I finally made my wish and a wish for Gem, so it was worth it! And to think I'd almost fallen asleep at 10:30pm!
4. Loaned out another camera from Uni, because I just didn't have anything to do! This is the Canon EOS 500D, which I am still getting to grips with. Bleugh. Customary photo in the mirror though, the focus is a tiny bit off here, and flash was necessary to hide my hair!
5. Failed at outfit photos on this fine day. Took shadowy photos of my tights instead.
6. Messing about with focus points on photos. This is my lip product drawer. About three layers of lipsticks, glosses, lip balms, scrubs... Oh dear. Do not let me buy any more lipsticks! FYI: I really recommend Benefit's Lipscription products if they're still around aha.
7. Random objects on my windowsill. Photo of Dadddy and I ♥
8. UNFOCUSED >:( But er yeah, this is how I've been spending my week, mostly.
9. New HG nail varnish, courtesy of my friend Selina (: THE most gorgeous colour ever, and the brush looks weird but applies really well. Obviously I forgot to snap a photo of it, always the way...
10. Breaded ham and cheese toastie, accompanied by apple and raspberry juice for lunch on Friday(?) I am actually obsessed with these. I always add mayonaise in after, which gets messy, and is probably weird, but um, I heart mayo.
11. Baked cupcakes on Saturday!
12. Something I found on weheartit.com and printed out. This is absolutely my new mantra!
13. MEEEE! Obvz I think this is MySpace or something. And hai chapped lips ):
14. Poached eggs and bacon on toast. Uhhh, such a beautiful late lunch. This was my first ever attempt at poaching an egg haha, must remember to use a large egg next time, they shrink so much! Or am I just greedy in wanting more...?
15. Times like these that I wish I had Windows 7... My makeshift attempt to watch Harry Potter, write a meme to post on LJ and keep up with Twitter!
16. Experimenting with the camera again (: City lights from outside my bedroom on Saturday night.