a (mishmash) week in photos2.1.11
1. My dodgy tripod casually hanging out in the snow for outfit photos! One of the legs is broken so when I extend the tripod, it doesn't balance ): Oh well, for shots at this height, it totally does the job! Also, the top attachment for my camera went missing, absolute tripod fail aha.
2. Me on Christmas Day, just chilling in my pyjamas and showing off my Scrabble mug! I love my brother a little for this little present, he was originally going to buy me a Marauder's Map (!!!) but it was a tiny bit expensive!
3. My sister, Louise, and I on Christmas Day! We colour matched just for the occasion ;) Sister's dress was by Reko for Topshop, and mine is from Coco Fashion.
4. Taking to the sofa post-Christmas lunch!
5. Then we made (or attempted to!) make flake-covered chocolate truffles. Apparently our mixture wouldn't set, so we moulded them into caramel chocolates instead. NOM!
6. 30/12/10: Was supposed to snap some outfit photos on Thursday for the blog, but it was such a packed day, this little Blackberry photo was all I managed to fit in. Still love my Topshop cobweb knit snood (:
7. In the car and ready to go shopping with Muma at Brent Cross!
8. We stopped for some frozen yoghurt :D I can't physically eat frozen yoghurt without chocolate of some sort haha.
9. Did an outfit post on Friday while my brother was getting ready. Inevitably, he saw what I was doing, and hijacked the shots! Pft!
10. Amused myself by RSVP'ing to Harry Potter related events on Facebook aha ;) Next one after Freshers is a house party at Hermione's house!
11 & 12. Handmade dumplings with my sister yesterday! We arranged them all nice on the plate... and then realised we still needed to cook them. What a fail!
13. A peek at my dressing table and some of the products I have at home right now. Room tour will be filmed when I next visit home (February) just because the lighting should be a lot better!
14. I like to hoard my favourite things on my bedside table...
15. Got the last Lauren Conrad, LA Candy book of the series for Christmas! And the sweetest (and brightest) mini book light as well, because I always read before I sleep; this means I don't have to get out of bed to turn my main light off anymore!