a (lazy) week in photos9.1.11
1. This week saw my return to Southampz! Semester Two and proper teaching doesn't start until the 17th, but we have to go in for odd tutorials and feedback sessions, hence the reason I'm back already. I've spent the majority of my week in bed, reading magazines and watching DVDs. Yusss.
2. This was taken on my phone, so apologies for crap quality! I spent last Sunday at my Gran's house, eating good food followed by Mini Magnum ice-creams, so adorable! I'm so gutted that I'm missing her birthday next week ):
3. My last, indulgent, Lush bubble bath at home on Tuesday night. I seriously miss having the option of taking a bath while I'm at Uni.
4. My lame attempt at unpacking. Throw it all on freshly washed bedsheets... Obviously a good idea... Not. It took me about 4 hours to unpack and put everything away in the end - FOUR HOURS. Took a well deserved nap right afterwards.
5. My MAC quad pro palette arrived! I haven't actually used either of my shadows yet, but the palette is put together and ready to be played with. Exciting!
6. This was the reading I told myself I would do over the Christmas break. Which I left at Uni. Clever(!) Attempted to read this on Friday, and I didn't finish the reading until about 8pm. Fun Friday night in anyone?!
7. Popped to the Uni library on Thursday with Emily and Lauren, to pick up some books, and found this in the Graphic Design section. A swatch book. Of typefaces. Amazing.
8. Missed The Big Bang Theory on Thursday due to my incapability to make my printer work! So I caught up on every Uni student's dream: 4oD. Sheldon just completes my life hahaha.
9. Had an amazing, overwhelming response to my post on Thursday! I just had to print screen it, the comments were so great to read and brought up lots of issues and opinions that are usually quite taboo and brushed aside.
10. My flatmates and I have an insane obsession with chocolate desserts! Currently 2 for £1.50 in the Co-Op and Asda, you should see the state of our fridge at the moment. Pretty much chocolate desserts, chocolate, Lush facemasks and some milk. For coffee of course. All the essentials!
11. I finally had a good hair day! Well, by that I mean I bothered to condition my hair and blowdry my hair! Pyjamas are from Topshop (:
12. Bit of Ed Westwick on my iPod wallpaper! Soz gals, it had to be done, I know I'm sad!
13. MEEE! I'm not sure why I took this... But I did...
14. Black cherry jam on toast! And breaded ham on toast. Saturday's breakfast before spring-cleaning and later popping into town with the gals. And I would absolutely recommend black cherry jam - so good.
15. Reorganised my shelves. This is my "interests shelf". Nerdy? Yes.
16 and 17. We baked brownies :D
18. SO unbelievably nice outside today. Our living room is an absolute sauna haha, and the views look lovely again as opposed to grey and dreary with rain.