a (fuh-reezing) week in photos30.1.11
1. Started the week with a yummy egg tart (蛋撻) from London Chinatown! My friend went to London on Sunday and brought me back so many foood goodies! I think this was the only thing I ate that constitutes as breakfast all week, oops :/
2. I went out to complete the first task for my Styling portfolio on Monday. These are some outtakes that haven't quite made it into my portfolio: the task was to take a "client" shopping, restyle them and write a short, informal report. Sheer cape top and tan cupro shorts both from Topshop.
3. Gave in with my coffee house ban and bought a mocha flake from Costa. This gave me the worst headache evz, and I actually ended up spending the rest of the afternoon in bed! Think I'm starting to get a caffeine intolerance?!
4. Attempted to redesign my blog header but it just wasn't happening! Quite a few of you including Gem mentioned on Twitter that you prefer my current header anyway? Either way, the current header is staying until my creative flow returns!
5 & 6. I met up with another blogger, Alana, for sushi and a girly gossip. Omnom! Although Yo! Sushi probably isn't my favourite sushi place (My favourite is Ikkyusan, in London's Chinatown, for the record!), it's cheap and cheerful and fun to pick your plates from the carousel.
7. Taking photos with your v. dodgy camera > Uni work and writing up reports.
8. Made this for dinner on Wednesday night(?) Just some cubed herby roast potatoes, garden peas and salmon with a herb and cheese topping! It was so so good! Thank you BBC Good Food, haha!
9. Toasted pitta bread with chicken salad filling. Possibly the nicest lunch ever!
10. I started using my old Tumblr account again this week (: It seemed that a lot of people on Twitter were using it, so I hopped on the bandwagon, and its safe to say I'm already addicted again! If you have Tumblr, follow me @ http://daisybutterrr.tumblr.com & I'll make sure to follow you back! Atm its just reblogs, outfit posts and other odds and ends that don't "fit" on my blog.
11. My friend Jess alerted me to these beyond beautiful shoes on Saturday! I'm on the tightest spending ban and budget that I've been on in my life, but am hoping that with some persuasion, my Mama will buy me a pair. Moccasins are the comfiest shoes ever!
12. I like sitting in rooms lit by candlelight. That's all <3
13. It's so sunny today!