a (busy) week in photos23.1.11
1. Swapped cough sweets and remedies for homemade sushi with a friend on Sunday. Seemed like a fair deal to me to be honest! One day I will master making my own sushi, but for now I'll have to deal with dining at Yo! Sushi, and the cute little Japanese restaurant in town.
2. My adorable little package arrived from Wallpaper Rose on Blue Monday, which cheered me up to no end (: I'm such a sucker for nice packaging, and thought the gold and purple was really well suited to my Golden Snitch necklace that was inside! Nice and Hogwarts-esque, I'll be wearing this to see the film in July aha ;)
3. This week saw the imminent return of Creme Eggs into our lives ;) Mostly reminded by Abby, who has done well in eating many more than I have haha! I believe the Co-op cashier people know me as the "Creme Egg gal" now... Probably not a good label!
4. Snapped this ultra-blurry (and crap) photo on my Blackberry, of my nommy chocolate ice-cream that I devoured at Nando's on Tuesday evening! I met up with some of my old flatmates for a natter and catch-up over Portugese chicken, and had a nice evening. Forgot to take any other photos though!
5. Went back to Uni this week & received all my assignment briefs and semester outlines. Let's just say that I'll be working my bum off this semester! It does all look really interesting though, just need to find myself some more motivation... three 9am starts does not look ideal to me!
6. From left to right: Lucy, a friendly cow on campus, Emily and I! God knows how we end up in these situations... Emily decided it might be nice to have a photo taken with a dressed-up cow aha. Aaah I love Solent sometimes!
7. Some of the goodies for Wednesday evening in with Florence, my friend and ex-flatmate from last year. Spent the evening watching Laguna Beach, having a good ol' gossip and eating an obscene amount of food!
8 & 9. Went out to Yates for an evening of drinkies and music. There was a ridiculous amount of ice in our Blue Lagoon pitcher, but erm, for £4.50 or something ridiculous, what can you expect?! Quite aware that I look asleep in this photo...
10. Spent a lot of my Friday eating chocolate, filling up my diary, pretending to do Uni work and generally recovering from a packed few days. I didn't even get the time to Tweet properly throughout the week! I then popped to my best friend's house for pizza, films, popcorn and Baileys, but definitely forgot to take photos ):
11. Had lots of fun adding items into my Paperchase basket. My total basket came to £78.25! I was browsing the site for a suitable notebook and editable A3 portfolio for my Fashion & Styling portfolio, but I think I'll have to just look in-store for something suitable!
listening to: owl city - the saltwater room
drinking: coffee with not enough sugar...
wearing: miss selfridge jeans, topshop t-shirt, hollister chunky knit, secret garden key ring, owl ring
should be: reading for university >.<