a (final southampton of 2010) week in photos12.12.10
1. Started off the week in literally THE worst mood ever for some reason. Decided to buy Percy Pigs and start eating away at my extravagant £5 a week budget. Always a good plan, always. Especially when you can't afford food afterwards...
2. My final Semester One assignments, binded, signed and ready to be handed in. Hello freedom until January 4th! For those who are interested, my assignments included an Icons=inspired photoshoot, visual portfolio and production essay, fashion cultural theory essay, and a 2000-word feature.
3. And with the rest of my weekly budget, I only went and bought myself another Gingerbread Latte from Starbucks. Best student budgeting approach ever, if I must say so myself.
4. Wore this ever-so-bland outfit on Tuesday night for Christmas dinner with the girlys. Sheer UO top, Primark necklace, shirred Topshop cardigan and *shockhorror!* jeans!
5. It was literally SO cold in Southampz this week, whacked out a bobble hat for my BB. This actually came with an Innocent smoothie about two years ago, and it totally fits on my phone.
6. "Finishing off" the cookies in my cupboard before leaving Southampton for a week ;) Note to all: triple chocolate cookies from the Co-Op are absolute heaven with a coffee.
7. Packing eventually finished on Thursday morning, approx. 5 minutes before I ran to Uni for my last seminars of the year. Three people turned up... Not impressed I must admit!
8. I spent er, quite a lot of this week watching Pokemon online. I absolutely love Pokemon haha, and it's always good to watch Ash claim badges he totally doesn't deserve. FYI, I won all of my own k Ash!
9. My nails as inspired by Jess at Star Violet Beauty! Yet more procrastination from packing: my thinking was if I painted my nails, it would take at least an hour to properly dry before I could resume my half-hearted attempts at packing!
10. ADVENT CALENDER! I LOVE MY MUMMA!
11. Cheeky snap from our Christmas tree. I've tried many a time to snap a photo of our tree, but it's 7ft and I couldn't get the photo to look "right" if that makes sense.
12. Christmas wreath hung up in the alcove just as you walk into our house! None of that typical green stuff in our house, we match our decorations in different colours each year.