a (speedy) week in photos21.11.10
1. Went to Prezzo for Rebecca's 21st birthday on Monday evening, which was really nice. I went for Fusilli alla Rusticana, a creamy tomato based pasta dish with chicken, chillis and peppers in, which I seem to order a lot at Prezzo! What are your favourite dishes to eat at Prezzo?
2. Of course you can't have a birthday without a beautiful choccy cake! I actually really liked this cake, it was nice and spongey, and had the best chocolate topping ever.
3. I really liked the plates that they gave us to serve the cake portions on! Cuteee.
4. I saw Ellie Goulding live at Southampton Guildhall. My gosh, she was absolutely amazing, and has such a beautiful voice. She even sang 'Your Song', and a new song from her album which is out next week. I think my favourite performances were for The End and The Writer, although Under The Sheets is always a firm favourite!
5. This came in the post on Monday! My ticket to Ellie Goulding (: My lovely Mumma even put a sneaky Harry Potter stamp on the envelope, as she had to endure my daily phonecalls of excitement, counting down to the release haha. By the way, I absolutely LOVED Harry Potter! I went to see it with Stacey and Becca, and did mean to take photos of us in our excitement but forgot my camera!
6. Wednesday afternoon and back to reality with a thud. Had a beautiful selection of textbooks, notes and essay plans to sift through on Wednesday for my 'Fashion and Cultural Influences' essay. Which I am currently procrastinating from finishing ;)
7. Cheeky photo from my Harry Potter marathon! I did indeed complete the whole series in a week, despite it being the busiest week ever! I'm still annoyed that Half Blood Prince was so awful compared to the book, which happens to be my favourite! *end of Harry Potter fangirling for this blogpost!*
8. Made myself some Japanese gyoza dumplings for lunch! My little sister makes these a LOT nicer than I do, and they certainly didn't compare to the ones my Mumma bought me last weekend. Gosh I can't wait to go home in two weekends!
9. Met Mandy from Pink Dolly for coffee (yes, I broke the no-coffee rule) and lunch at Pret-a-Manger, which I haven't eaten at in absolutely ages! Forgot how nice and reasonably priced their menus were!
10. Some of our party food spread that we made for dinner last night before X Factor! Asda really outdid themselves, as everything was really nice and only £1-£2 for each selection!