a (autumny) week in photos7.11.10
1. The gorgeous Autumn foliage in Southampton's Hogland Park. I walk through this every day to get to Uni, and it looks so pretty at the moment!
2. Just a little something for all the typography lovers out there ;) This is the cover for my Uni photography research portfolio. Font is called "Eminent" if you're interested, and can be downloaded on Dafont.com.
3. Made a ham and cheese toastie. It got a little bit burnt. Oops.
4. I finally got round to buying the new 'I' newspaper. Despite it being a quick read, a bit like the Metro in London, I didn't really like the style of writing and will probably stuck to the Daily Mail for my news!
5. Stories like these (found in 'I', actually) make it all worth reading news stories throughout the week! Hands up if you're excited for Harry Potter!
6. Made this for lunch on Thursday, recipe as by my lovely friend Emily! Toast with a layer of pesto and grated cheese on top, grilled for 10 minutes. Absolute. Heaven.
7. I made this bracelet last night. Keep an eye out on the blog next week for this little beauty.
8. Became a Style Councillor on The Shopping Forecast. Please head over to the website and register by clicking HERE and vote for my piece HERE! The website is a fashion trend prediction site, where you can vote for your favourite must-have piece, and I'll be contributing my own picks to it!
9. Went for a Costa coffee with Heather today. Had a lovely long catch-up, Christmas menu drinks (Hazelnut Latte <3) and a little shopping trip.
10. The Sunday Times! Mainly purchased for the Harry Potter special, but the Style section has gotten pretty good this weekend as well!