Granted, my giveaway lacks MAC and whatever else other people are giving away, but again, I wanted the prizes to represent my blog and my personal interests, and I don't use many MAC products at all. I also wanted a Christmassy touch, as I love the Christmas season (yup, no longer called Winter!). Up for grabs are:
- Handmade pearl bracelet, lovingly made by me!
- LUSH Christmas Eve bubble bar
- Eyeko Nail Polishes in Nude, Rain and Chi Chi
- Topshop Lipstick in Vintage (I have one of these lipsticks, and the colour is SO gorgeous, perfecto for any upcoming parties and nights out girls!)
- A Christmas choccy lollipop!
- A custom-designed blog header of your choice (thought this would be a little bit different as I've had quite a few header design requests recently!)
- Be a follower of my blog via Blogger/GFC/Bloglovin'.
- Comment below and say 'Enter me!' and tell me what reminds you of Christmas, it can be a memory, scent, taste, etc.!
- For an extra entry, Tweet about the giveaway: "@winyeemichelle is having a Christmassy giveaway at http://bit.ly/9HG5Fi!"
- Leave a seperate comment for each entry please! This will make it easier for when I pick the winner.
- Also, leave your email in one of the comments so I can get in touch with you if you win!
- This giveaway is open internationally.
- I will be picking the winner using Random.org on the 3rd December!
GIVEAWAY CLOSES: 3RD DECEMBER 2010 at 12NOON GMT.
Good luck girls!