However, Southampton's John Lewis store has recently undergone a revamp, bringing in many well-established brands that hadn't been available in-store before, including the likes of Bare Escentuals, Liz Earle and Neal's Yard. Of course, on a student budget, I can hardly afford to splurge on lots of new products, tempting as it is, so here are my current Wants, both high-end and low-end.
1. Eyeko Fat Balm in Frosting - this smells unbelievable, I'm definitely ordering this when it is released. I remember having one of the old Fat Balms, but I'm so excited for all of the new flavours to be released. As well as this, lots of new products have been added to the line, with blushes, lipsticks and bronzers coming soon, so don't forget to visit the online store. Enter E10884 at checkout for a free gift with orders over £10!
2. MAC Venomous Villains Lipstick in Innocence, Beware! - This is sold out now! I'm gutted that I dithered over it when the collection was released, but hopefully I'll be able to get my hands on one. I do need a new dark nude, and the packaging is so pretty.
3. Bare Escentuals Multi-Tasking Minerals - SO tempted to buy this. I haven't read any reviews about it yet, so point me towards some?
4. Neal's Yard Toners in Rosewater and White Tea - I'm a bit of a skincare obsessive, and these sound so amazing. I love the feel of a good toner on your skin after a hard day. But again, around £10 for one bottle?! Maaaybe best left on my Christmas list for now.
5. Laneige Snow Crystal Powder - I've wanted one of these since I started watching Lindy's videos on Bubzbeauty over a year ago. I'm currently using a Lily Lolo powder and just want to compare the two!
Any fabby new products that you would recommend me as an alternative to the ones mentioned before I accidentally splurge?