a (tired) week in photos17.10.10
1. As I'm sure you've heard me complain over Twitter and in this week's posts, I've got a seriously sore throat at the moment. When I woke up this morning, my throat felt so closed up; I'm just hoping I don't lose my voice as I've got a lot planned this upcoming week. I've been drinking this all week, its 念慈菴, which is a Chinese honey mixture.
2. Been reading up on fashion photographers for University this week. I'm thinking of writing my 2000-word illustrated essay on Annie Leibovitz, I've been reading about her work and herself, and she really interests me!
3. My Fashion & Styling assignment brief. Look at me, all organised with highlighters and coloured pens! My essay plan is all colour-coordinated as well, just the way I like my University work!
4 & 5. Thought it was about time I treated myself to a new pair of shoes! I picked these up at the Topshop student shopping event, so I got 20% off them, making me feel a LOT better. These are the VINE Flower Mesh Pumps in black from Topshop. I love them to bits, and there have a little star pattern on the mesh! Yay for new shoes!
6. Wearing the new shoes with my outfit on Friday. I took this in the lift, while toting a Uni camera, my bag and with headphones on. Must've looked like I was moving out or something!
7. HAM & CHEESE TOASTIE. I've been eating these constantly all week, which cannot be good for me! They're so yummy though, I'm gutted now I'm almost out of ham and haven't got a food shop planned until next Friday!
8. The view from our living room on maybe Wednesday night? I don't know why my camera likes to make it all yellow, the view does look a lot lovelier in real life, trust me!
9. Playing around with a Canon 400D that I've got loaned until tomorrow morning. It's taken me ages to get used to it, I usually use my friend's Nikon DSLR for Uni photoshoots, but she's not on hand for me to borrow the camera!
10 & 11. Some failed outfit photos ;) Clearly the settings are all wrong, making my skin look grey, no flash, too close... Just a massive fail on all parts!
12. A failed macro shot! Was trying to get it to focus on my necklace, and clearly it just wouldn't do it. Must. Get. Better.