my life in photos: part one9.10.10
I'd been planning to save my week in photos post (someone help me think of a suitably catchy name?) for Sunday, but my outfit today was just so uninspired, I'm switching my planned weekend posts around! I'm going to be posting these weekly, as part of my personal mini-challenge to take more daily life photographs, but hopefully on the Sunday instead.
1. A day of non-patterned, non-laddered tights?! What is this?! Picked up a 5-pack of 15 denier tights from Primark about two weeks ago, and I'm proud to say that not one pair have been laddered yet. They don't do anything for me warmth-wise, but I like them a lot more than the opaque black tights. Skirt is from H&M.
2. After many texts and Facebook messages informing me of a deal in Asda, I came home from my food shop with two big tubs of my favourite indulgence! 2 tubs for £3, hurry and grab some before X Factor tonight!
3. Our new wall art featuring the wonderful Marilyn Monroe. The living room is looking lovely and homey now!
4. My New Look sunglasses, Chanel No 5 Eau Premiere perfume and Swiss chocolates that my lovely Mumma bought me before Uni. I'm hoping to fill this shelf with more pretty perfume bottles soon. Britney's Radiance is top of my list!
5. A collage/Autumn moodboard I made for my room! Featuring cosy knits, perfume ads, a gorgeous advert from D&G, Leighton Meester and Pixie Lott. Thinking of changing these each season to update the look of my room and keep me inspired.
6. Some light reading for Uni! (I got all of the boring stuff out of the way during the week!)
7. And more light reading! I've been rereading Gossip Girl and am now on book #9, Nothing Can Keep Us Together. My housemates also picked up ELLE for me, and I'm (predictably) in love with Alexa Chung's editorial and interview.
8. GOSH I LOOK PALE! Rocking a khaki nail for the weekend, courtesy of Eyeko! Although I do love this colour, I'm still after a creamier, slightly lighter khaki polish.
9. A weekend would not be complete without a Milka Daim bar. Feeling very guilty as at the time of writing this, I only have one little chunk left of it ): Any Daim lovers out there?