an (indulgent) week in photos24.10.10
1. Wrapped up in my H&M mac. Not nearly warm enough for the crazily low temperatures we experienced in Southampton this week! Also my pretty snood which I'm still constantly wearing.
2. Bought InStyle magazine this week. I haven't read it since March, but it came with a L'Occitane hand cream covermount, and my hands were in need of moisturising! It is probably one of my favourite monthly magazines, I'm so glad I've rediscovered my love for it.
3. I got the new Lauren Conrad book :D I wrote a review on it yesterday, so don't forget to have a read. Worth every penny I paid for it!
4. Spicy Italian subway omnomnom!
5. The sunset on Sunday evening. This is the last photo (and only one from this post) that I shot with the Canon 400D I loaned from Uni. So gorgeous, I do enjoy watching the sunset.
6. My reading material for this week.
7. A shameless plug for my Eyeko Ambassador code ;) E10884! My Ambassador invitation cards arrived today, and they're so sweet! I think I'll feel a bit strange handing these out, so I haven't figured out how to work that one out just yet...
8. Spent an unashamed amount of time watching The Big Bang Theory this week. I have way too much love for this series - bazinga! ;)
9. This week's guilty food pleasure: french toast with lots of maple syrup!
10. My new favourite product! Sleek Shimmer Blush in Rose Gold. Such a beautiful colour with a subtle shimmer, and nicely pigmented as with most Sleek products. And it was a complete steal at £3.99!