a (very) lazy sunday in photos.26.9.10
A bit of a typical lazy Sunday post today! My outfit is a bit a crazy; all over heart print playsuit, floral insert cardy, knitted socks and star print slippers while indoors. Rather than post another outfit post as I did yesterday, I have put together some photos from my day to day life and bedroom. I guess this means I can finally tick off another thing on my To-Do List?!
1. A huge beyond huge coffee to keep me going on this delightful Sunday. My friend bought me this mug for a birthday years back and I drink everything out of this: juice, coffee, hot chocolates, wine... You name it. I'm a bit too accident-prone for glasses!
2. My trusty notepad for to-do lists. I love the detail on the front of it, and it comes with the cutest flip-up pen. Which I wish I had taken a photo of.
3. My button collection! This is what is inside my Hello Kitty trinket box at the moment. I keep all the spare buttons from dresses/cardigans/etc. in here for some strange reason. Buttons are so cute!
4. A photo clip of my Daddy and I! I love this photo, dodgy fringe and all! This was taken in a park in my hometown when I was about six. I also love Dad's sunglasses and cap combination - a look he tends to rock quite often!
5. SLIPPERS! I wore my shearling ankle boots when I popped out earlier, but have been living out of my comfy slipper boots all week! Ahem. Mixing florals, stars AND hearts. Oops.
6. A snippet of my outfit today!